Who we are:
Jiu Jitsu X is a startup focusing on providing jiu jitsu practitioners with the ability to learn jiu jitsu faster, fix the mistakes they make in training and stay in the sport at least until they achieve their black belt. We do this by providing both premium digital courses and a portal for community-generated courses. We are investing in building out web and mobile app platforms, to make top-notch jiu jitsu knowledge more accessible than ever.
We are looking for a friendly customer service representative, to help with our growing customer support demand. Please read the posting below and use our application form at the bottom of the page. The application form itself features more information about the posting and ideal candidates.
You’ll be joining a team of jiu jitsu obsessed people (our entire current team trains and competes in jiu jitsu). The team is spread around the World, but synced by a powerful project management software and passionate about modernizing the entire industry of jiu jitsu learning.
- Responding to email inquiries and support tickets
- Helping new and existing customers with any pre or post purchase related questions/issues
- Providing product/service information
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Working with other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Great written communication skills
- Native-speaker level fluency in English
- Must be genuinely excited to help customers and provide support
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be available part-time: we understand that you might have another job which is perfectly fine. You do need to have the ability to check emails and answer support tickets multiple times across the day though and attend a daily team update meeting.
- Confident in trouble-shooting with plenty of patience for customers
- Passionate about jiu jitsu (belt rank: blue and above)
- Experience in communicating with customers will be a big plus (previous online customer service job)
To be agreed upon.