How to Manage your Account
If you can’t remember the password for your Jiu Jitsu X account, you can request a password reset email from the login page:
- Go to www.jiujitsux.com/login
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter the email address associated with your Jiu Jitsu X account and submit
- Check that email inbox for a password reset link email from email@example.com and follow the steps to change your password
- If you don’t see it in your primary inbox, check spam/junk folder
- If the email doesn’t arrive to your inbox within an hour, please contact us via this support ticket form here. Our support service team will be in contact with a manual password reset within 12h after you submit the form.
If you’ve accidentally created two JJX accounts, or have a Keenan Online account from keenanonline.com or the Lapel Encyclopedia from lapelguard.com – we can merge them together for you on JJX. You’ll be able to access all your courses/purchases within one JJX account.
Please note that your course progress, private messages and notes will not be transferred. Be sure to save any important information you wish to keep before proceeding with the process.
Please also note that merges are permanent and cannot be reversed.
In order to merge your accounts, we will need to verify that you are the account holder of both accounts. Please initiate the merge account process by submitting a support ticket here or email us directly at info@jiujitsuX.com.
We unfortunately cannot change the username you set upon creating your Jiu Jitsu X account. If you really need your username changed for privacy reasons, you will have to create a new account with the desired username.
Make sure to contact us in this case as we will have to transfer any purchases associated with your previous account over to the new account. You can contact us by opening a support ticket via this link here. Our support team will be in touch within 24h of receiving your ticket.