Have you ever felt the shame of a ruthless back take? The one where your training partner is not only acting like a suction cup, but they also have their hand over your mouth. This position crushes both your neck and face but most importantly it hurts your jiu jitsu success rate and of course your ego, ouch! The purpose of this course is to take you, the backtakee, and put you on the other side of the problem. It’s time to become the feared backtaker.
Become a frequent flyer on the back take express. Kristian is an expert backpack impersonator. Once he clasps onto the back there is a sequence of submissions and controls that follows, inevitably leading to a satisfying double-tap from your opponent.
Not only will this course take you from backtakee to backtaker, but it will also help you solidify your game even if you’re already a frequent flyer on the back take express. With fine details and concepts, the Vortex of Death will provide you with a funnel of submission sequences you can throw your opponent into.
5 facts about your instructor:
1. Kristian Woodmansee AKA the “Dream Killer” is known for dominating his opponent from the back.
2. He started jiu jitsu when he was 20 years old and now has accumulated over 13 years of grappling experience.
3. World Champion, X3 Pan Am Champion, X2 European Champion.
4. Top rooster weight competitor of his generation.
5. Has competed worldwide for teams such as Team Lloyd Irvin, Drysdale Jiu Jitsu & Atos Jiu Jitsu.
Very detailed!! A lot of good ideas and concepts about back take and mantaing back control.
This instructional is simply phenomenal. Professor Woodmansee gives you concepts and focus areas. The Idea of putting them in a vortex where the only escape is the tap. Not the typical step do step 1,2,3,4. I recommend this to anyone looking to get better at taking, controlling, and finishing from the back. Especially if your a smaller person like me.
Once again the quality of Jiu-Jitsu X is second to none. Best quality instructionals on the market with the best instructors.